Praise the Lord, we have been able to PURCHASE a piece of property that already has constructed buildings for use for the orphanage! We are focusing on finishing repairs to create a safe space for the orphans. As God provides, we are continuing to share food with HIV/AIDS Orphans and their caregivers.
Orphan Nutrition Program & Orphanage Status
This month, please continue to pray for the team in Southeast Asia. Here are a few updates:
1. The orphanage construction is coming along well, even though the festival season has made it more difficult to find laborers. It is exciting that the home could be ready within the next 1-2 months!
2. The team continues to provide a monthly allowance of food for children and their caregivers. Please pray for continued support for the nutrition program as food costs rise in India.
3. Pray for protection from the evil one
4. Pray for the salvation of the children.
5. Pray for spouses for now-adult orphans.
Thank you for partnering with us to serve these young people!
The New Life team in India made this video:
Help Build A Home for those Orphaned by HIV / AIDS in Southeast Asia.
The New Life Foundation currently serves children and young people who are orphans or partial orphans because their parent(s) were infected with HIV. Many live with relatives or caregivers, but they are a "liability" in these homes since they do not have an income. The NLF team provides monthly nutrition for them and helps their caregivers continue to support the orphans.
However, there is great need for a home where orphans and their caregivers can live. Most of these orphans are also infected with HIV and have a short life span.
Currently, New Life Foundation is working to raise the final $1-2,000 to complete the finishing renovations/repairs.
Will you join with us to raise the remaining funds? Please join the effort to serve the "least of these" with a monthly or one-time gift.